2013年2月4日月曜日

I went on a trip (In Fukuoka City)

I went to Fukuoka City for business last week.

I took a plane from Sizuoka Airport to Fukuoka airport.

A plane of pink is cute.
























Seeing from the plane is good.























This is Fukuoka Port.
I like sea.





















There were the people who photographed it on Fukuoka Port.
What photography is this?






















I introduce what I ate there.


Ramen(ラーメン)
In Fukuoka,ramen is famous.























Yakisoba 焼きそば (Noodle Saute)






















Mothunabe もつ鍋
Motsunabe is a nabe dish made from Motsu (offal).






















Sweet alcohol drink























I enjoyed traveling.
These foods are very yummy.



2 件のコメント:

  1. Heey there!
    While I am looking your pictures I thought how your country is beautiful. I really love Japan for many years and it is wonderful read about your experiences here.
    You are japanese and you can write better than anyone about the culture of your country. It's really nice. Thanks for sharing! I'm enjoying a lot! >w<
    So, the food looks delicious, as usual. Yummy yummy~! I've heard about motsunabe in your blog. It's a local dish, right? I'll try some day ;)
    baibaaaai~

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for your comments. Japan is very beautiful country. I hope you will visit Japan someday. Let's enjoy delicious food and scenery. Motsunabe is a local dish. But now, we can eat it at various places of Japan. I want to know Brazil more. Yea!

      削除